Hair removal with Threading
Laura Baker - Threading Hair Removal
What is Threading? Threading is an ancient method of hair removal extremely popular in the Middle East, South Asia and South-East Asia and now increasing in popularity in the West.
Where is Threading used? Threading is most commonly used for eyebrow shaping and removing facial hair.
Benefits of Threading
- Less painful and longer lasting results than other methods of hair removal.
- The special Threading technique gives a more precise shape.
- Does not damage the skin.
- Very effective results.
- Finer, softer & less dense re-growth.
- Suitable for people using vitamin A products.
- Suitable for removing all kinds of hair giving it an edge over many methods of hair removal.
Prices*: (+ Mileage expenses)
Upper Lip £6.50
Side of face (Both) £7.50
Full Face (all above) £20.00